All the development happens on github.
Outcome of discussions among maintainers and users of the software are tracked in the wiki.
Reporting bugs and suggesting new features¶
Feel free to use github bug tracker to open issues.
If you are reporting a bug, please provide the following information:
- Details about your environment (operating system, Python version)
- The exact command you run
- The full output
Doing so will ensure we can investigate your bug right away.
You are free to open a pull request on GitHub for any feature you'd like.
Before opening a merge request, please read the code manifesto.
Note that for your merge request to be accepted, we'll ask that:
- You follow indications from the code manifesto
- All existing linters pass
- All existing tests run
- The new feature comes with appropriate tests
See the .travis.yml file to see what exactly what commands are run and the Python versions we support.
Checking your changes¶
- Install pipenv.
- Install development and documentation dependencies:
$ pipenv install --dev
setup.py developat least once:
$ pipenv run python setup.py develop
(you should re-run this command every time the
setup.py file changes).
- Finally, run:
$ pipenv run python ci/ci.py